Last updated: September 26, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as:
– **Contact Information:** Your name, email address, phone number, and company name.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include:
– Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address)
– Browser type and version
– Pages of our Service that you visit
– Time and date of your visit
– Time spent on those pages
– Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
Use of Information
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information in specific circumstances:
– With service providers or contractors who help us provide the Service
– To comply with legal obligations
– To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the right to:
– Access, update, or delete your personal information
– Object to the processing of your personal information
– Opt out of receiving marketing communications
Disclaimer Regarding Facebook Ads
FastWebsite (“us,” “we,” or “our”) may use Facebook advertising services to reach and engage with users. When you interact with our Facebook ads or visit our website, Facebook may collect and process certain information about your activities for advertising purposes. This information may include your device information, browsing behavior, and interactions with our ads.
Please be aware that the data collected by Facebook through our ads is subject to Facebook’s data collection and privacy policies, which are separate from FastWebsite’s policies. We do not have control over Facebook’s data practices.
To learn more about how Facebook collects and uses data for advertising, and to understand your privacy rights and options, we recommend reviewing Facebook’s Data Policy and Privacy Settings, which can be accessed on Facebook’s website.
By interacting with our Facebook ads or visiting our website, you consent to.